  From: Jennifer Jackson
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Monday, February 23, 2009 1:16 PM
  Subject: [BlindHandyMan] toilet water level

  Hey Guys,

  Ok, I still have not tried the solution for my shower problem. Well, actually
I tried and my two year old fount the cup of vinegar and shower parts about
thirty minutes into the soaking and promptly poured it out on the floor. So I
had a really clean floor. *smile* This did however prompt my husband to take
over the project and leave only the one shower head in. He seems to have
forgotten the reason we moved to this arrangement to begin with.

  Anyway, today it is my toilet again. Of course my mother is here visiting
when this has to happen. *sigh* The toilet bowl fills up all the way to the top
when you flush it. It looks like it is going to overflow apparently. The
flushing sound just does not sound powerful enough either. I mean the actual
sound of it all going down, not just the sound that is triggered by moving the
lever and starting the water moving in the tank. Is this an adjustment problem,
or something bigger do you think?

  Jennifer