  From: Lee A. Stone
  To: Blind Handyman
  Sent: Sunday, March 01, 2009 12:12 PM
  Subject: [BlindHandyMan] Tell me about a product called Stabil

  I think many of you have used a product called Stabil. I use it in my
  5 gallon fuel tank for the generator and in a gas tank for a pickup
  truck that sets idel for a few months. a question I have is there such a
  thing as using to much stabil? what is in the product Stabil that will
  keep gasoline from messing up a carb. thanks.Lee

  --
  Drilling for oil is boring.
  Are you curious? Visit my web site: http://www.sedac.mailsent.net