Hi River

Try here for an answer,  there are 81 questions and answers.

http://rainbird.custhelp.com/app/answers/list

From: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com [mailto:blindhandy...@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of RiverWind
Sent: Wednesday, 11 March 2009 10:25 AM
To: Blind Handymen's Forum
Subject: [BlindHandyMan] Watering a large Garden with water pressure issues

Greetings,

Ok folks, I have a question for which I can find absolutely no
solution. We have just planted our spring vegetable garden, and we
require six sprinklers in order to adequately irrigate it. Well,
when all of the sprinklers are hooked up and the hose turned on,
some of the end sprinklers aren't getting enough water with which
to function. Admittedly, there is a lot of hose, well over a
hundred yards. So naturally there are issues with water pressure.
Turning up the pressure gage on the well pump doesn't seem to help
the matter at all.

Aside from getting a new pump, which I can't afford, is there any
product or appliance I can buy, or any sort of procedure I could
perform that would give me more water pressure in order to irrigate
my garden? Thanks so much in advance.

Bright Blessings,
RiverWind