  From: Keith Christian
  To: Blind Handyman
  Sent: Monday, March 16, 2009 10:05 PM
  Subject: [BlindHandyMan] Cutting with a router

  Hi,

  I cut a hole In a box with a large hole saw. It is not big enough and I
  want to make it bigger. The wood is half inch plywood. The hole is a
  2.5 inch hole and I need to make it 4.

  I have used the router to take edges off of projects but never to cut
  like this. Is it possible? I don't have a jig saw.

  Thanks,

  Keith