Thanks John,
I am not sure about what you call a t square.
To me a t square is fixed at 90 degrees, I also have an adjustable
one that will slide along the t and has one 45 degree angle on the
back side of the short part of the t. Not sure if I explained that to well.
As I understand what you are saying your  square can be adjusted to
various angles. Is this correct?
If so I would like to have one.
  Max.