From: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com [mailto:blindhandy...@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of Edward Przybylek
Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2009 1:55 PM
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [BlindHandyMan] Audio Beacon

Hi all,

I'm trying to find an audio beacon that can be activated with a remote
control. The unit must have a range of 50 to 100 feet. The volume must be
loud enough to be easily heard from the farthest range of the remote.
Adjustable volume would be nice but it is not an absolute requirement.
Ability to be powered from an AC outlet would also be nice but, again, it is
not an absolute requirement. The unit will be located outdoors but will
never be subjected to rain or snow. I did a search on Google and was
deluged with hundreds of thousands of hits of which very few applied. If
anyone owns or can recommend such a device, I would greatly appreciate your
getting back to me. Thanks.

Take care,

Ed Przybylek