  From: Bob Kennedy
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, May 10, 2009 8:38 PM
  Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] Lawn Trimmer

  I don't know of any good battery powered models yet. In order to gain the
extra run time the battery is going to have to weigh a good bit and if starting
a gas unit is hard, think of lugging a big battery around the yard.

  The best weight to power will come in the electric models. Of course you have
to drag a cord along to run the silly thing. I'd still opt for a gas model at
this time.