Hi Victor & Betsy,
First of all, I was wrong about the title of the show. It's, "USA Today."

 Below is text on the page that leads to the words, "Flash Movie Start"
label above the button:

"Talk about pushing the limits of technology--Dan York of Disruptive
Telephony noted this
extraordinary video from the USA's Today programme about Ed Gallager, a man
who hasn't let blindness slow him down. Using Skype with a headset and
webcam-mounted
helmet (and I assume a mini PC with 3G internet connection mounted on his
person), he's been able to have a friend remotely help him go shopping,
sailing,
and even ride a bike by himself. He's currently developing the system so
that many more blind people will be able to use it. What a great use for
Skype--check
out the video:

Flash movie start
Unlabeled 1 Unlabeled 3                       more video

On