Where might you find such a "palm nailer." I don't suppose it is allong
the lines of a nail gun that relies on an air compressor or a cartredge?

Feel free to visit my website and my blog and learn more about me
and what I stand for.

My Website http://www.shellworld.net/~riverwind
My Blog http://windraven13.livejournal.com/