From: Bob Kennedy
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, June 09, 2009 7:48 PM
Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] instructions for DrainO crystals?

Here's how I do it with any crystals for the drain. I take a glass jar, poor
the crystals into the jar, you don't have to worry about an exact measurement
of them, and slowly add water. I will swirl the jar a little so the crystals
get stirred up and eventually dissolve in the water. At that point I dump it
down the drain.

If you have a clog already, sometimes the crystals won't dissolve when they hit
the clog and end up adding to the problem.

A caution if you try this. The jar will get pretty hot. I've never had a jar
break from the heat, but I've had them get hot enough to make me move my hand
away.

Just be careful trying this and remember after a few minutes to run warm water
down the drain to flush it out.