John, actually many folks do what R J did  but then again I have met
slumlords who  housed some of my former clents and when the water was
bad they simply dumped one or two gallons of bleach down the well.
waited a day and called the Health department to give them a pasing
water test.  I wish we lived close to a fresh spring. Lee

On Mon, Jun 15,
2009 at
01:23:45PM