Have them go through all the set up things when they come.  They can check
runout and square as well as the laser.
----- Original Message -----
From: Lenny McHugh
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, June 21, 2009 11:22 PM
Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] laser guided saw

Bob, somehow it became way off. When it was raised and the laser aligned
with the mark, it cut about 3/8 inch long. It may have never been right. I
always made the cuts until yesterday. I as a rule do not usually purchase
extended warrenties. Just could not pass this one up. At the time it was a
299 saw on a weekend sale for 199. For $50 I purchased a 5 year extended
warrenty. So the saw and 5 years was cheaper than the saw normally sold for.