Hey guys,

Do you all have good methods for making sure that, when you're using a
power drill or screw driver, you're holding the drill or screw driver
so that the screw or drill bit goes in completely straight and not on
an angle?  I've had problems lately (just started using my portable
12V drill extensively) that when I start screwing in a screw, it
sometimes does not go in level.  I'm assuming that there has got to be
 a better way than using an audible level or drill press.  I'm working
on putting together a set of Ikea kitchen cabinets and I'm terrified
that I'll drill at an angle or something and screw myself up
completely.

I've tried using the screw driver bits with a sleeve screw guidd, and
that seems to help, but what about drilling?  Any other ideas?

All the best.

Noel