I've been looking around at palm nailers, and if my information is correct,
palm nailers are all pneumatic, so you are tied to an air compressor.
The exception seems to be the AutoHammer from Sears.
The big advantage of the AutoHammer is that you can easily bring it
anywhere, but how does it compare with the pneumatic palm nailer.
Obviously you have to deal with batteries that run down, but what about
power?
Is the autoHammer as effective as a palm nailer?
Or are there other palm nailers out there that run on batteries.
Blessings,
Tom