carl, I would suppose what you want to do with the  power washer   is
one question. we have one of the more expensive   machines  brand knew
out of the box at a cost of $25.00. I say it was brnad new. it was used
for less than a hour  by  a customer who  bought this machine and
returned it.  we have used it  two full summers and  it still works
fine. the first year ws to clean the vinyl siding and then last sumemr
to   clean two  woodend decks and 180  feet of 6 ft. tall stockade
fencing  in preperation for painting. Lee

 On Sat, Jul
04, 2009 at 11:11:15AM
+0100, carl
wrote:
> what is the best power washer to go for for power of the water jet and for
> qualaty?

If you treat people right they will treat you right -- 90% of the time.
                -- Franklin Delano Roosevelt
.