From: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com [mailto:blindhandy...@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of Lee A. Stone
Sent: Wednesday, July 08, 2009 6:57 AM
To: Blind Handyman
Subject: [BlindHandyMan] question about remote garage door openers

Is there such a thing as a remote garage door opener ? I am asking for
a FRiend who recently installed a new garage door lock by the way which
is all plastic but it works. Her antenna inside the garage seems
fine but neither the old garage door opener or the new one to include
the one in the car works. failure to comply is what I think. she has
programmed the remote to the specs. any ideas will be appreciated.
thanks. Lee

--
T-shirt of the Week:
I'm not excited, I'm cold!