From: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com [mailto:blindhandy...@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of Shane Hecker
Sent: Friday, July 24, 2009 10:58 PM
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] building question

Here's the short version. Energy efficiency. I've heard that a house built
in this way can save an average of 50% on electric bills. I want an energy
efficient home so that's why I'm looking at icf. I'm also looking at
conventional construction with blow in insulation, preferably foam.
Everything I've heard though suggests icf as being the way to go. Oh, did I
mention icf homes can take 200+ mph winds? I do happen to live in a
hurricane zone.

Shane

Shane