  From: Dale Leavens
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2009 12:31 PM
  Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] wilst we are talkking about building a house

    I think I would like to have and operate one of those little Dingo style
loaders, a walk-behind machine. One would need to take very good care not to
have it tip into the digging works or otherwise drop a track or wheel over the
edge of something too high to retain it's balance but under the right
circumstances it could work rather well.