  From: Claudia
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, August 29, 2009 6:38 PM
  Subject: [BlindHandyMan] Locks?

    Hi,

  We have a storm door and a steel door; both have dead bolts on them, and
  there are three keys that we have to use, to unlock the doors.
  One key is used for the two outside locks, and the two other keys are needed
  to unlock the inside door!

  I feel like I live in Fort Knox, so what can I do, to eliminate the mess of
  keys? I feel something needs to be done because my son will eventually need
  to have his own keys, and I'm trying to make it less difficult for him.
  Plus, as a woman, I feel it's a safety issue issue for me, especially when
  I've got my arms full of packages, etc!

  Claudia

  Join either of my groups; the first is for visually-impaired women, while
  the other is for people wishing to discuss homemaking issues.
  our-safe-haven-subscr...@googlegroups.com
  makinghouseworkeasier-subscr...@googlegroups.com