I got the patio about finished yesterday. Still a few stones to cut and some
cement breeze blocks to cut out and replace but those will wait. I will also
have to do a final compacting over the top of the bricks once the polymerized
sand arrives and gets brushed in but I am waiting until the driveway is ready
for that before I begin.

Last night I moved 8 of the curbs positioning them ready for digging in. I had
a small loader with blade here Friday and Saturday digging out rubbish and
applying more crusher reject. He also dug a two foot deep channel down each
side of the driveway installing weeping tile and crushed rock and packing that
down. I now have a quite flat well compacted 86 by 32 foot platform to begin
laying stone. I will first dig in curbs down part of my side, the rest already
has a retaining wall. I will then lay the field and then finally dig in the
curb all the length up the neighbours side and across his half of the top.

I have taken the week off of work, we will see how far I get by tomorrow, I may
need to ire some help to get it all done within the week.

Maybe I will hit the basement now and form myself a big 8 foot square to help
or maybe I'll just sort of figuratively "eye-ball" it.

I guess I will have to begin calling this the driveway project update.