nancy,
That would only keep the unit from tipping forward onto the porch.  You still
have to keep it from tipping backward away from the porch.  I'd favor
diagonals running down and back to concrete bases in the
ground.

I know you used to be able to get swing kits consisting
of chains, anchor eyebolts, washers and the like, all
presumably designed for the purpose.  My dad made one for my family when I
was a very little brat using I think 8 by 8 posts, based on maybe 4 foot
base boxes that were full of rocks.  It had single vertical posts but diagonals
both ways, front and back, from the verticals to the ends of the base boxes.

It all just rested on the ground, and had two swings and a center
chinning bar.  Was solid as a rock  I think it was a kit
from sears, that was over 60 years ago.

Tom Fowle