  From: aadorno
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, September 12, 2009 1:12 PM
  Subject: [BlindHandyMan] spray insilation question.

    hi listers I am thinking about getting spray insilation for my house. the
way this works is that they make a hole in the wall or floor and they spray in
the insilation and after a bit it drys and expans in the space that it was
sprayed in.
  my question is to the list is this.
  is any one on the list ever had this done to there walls. also is it safe?
  well that's it.
  thanks for your time, Angel.