excellent advice  r j about trees or bush's to close to  the house
blocking the sunshine . we had that problem  many years ago . who
would think a basic cedar  would grow so fast and thick.  Lee

On Sun, Sep
13,
2009 at 10:06:06AM -0400, RJ wrote:
> You can purchase it  at any hardware store. It stands for (trisodium
> phosphate)
> Do a small section  to make sure it does not remove the finish on the siding
> and rinse it well after wiping down the siding. I also used white vinegar on
> vinyl siding and it worked well. If you have  trees or other plants blocking
> out the air and sun, trim them back.
>
> RJ

Saint:  A dead sinner revised and edited.
      [Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary, 1911]
.