They are at the best that can do now. He like me has RP he already lost most
of his night vision.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Spiro" <sp...@iamspiro.com>
To: <blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 07, 2009 12:29 AM
Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] drum lessons

How is he for glasses?
A full page mag, is good for 2x gross, and .5x detailed. If they are
flexible, like in most book stores, there will be waving introduced at
times. The B&L is the clearest and non-flexible.
How does he see the TV or the black board?/text book?
The on the nose answer is often gonna allow you high mag strength.
antique, gun shop, coin dealers may have a big glass lens on a stand at
about 8X but it's heavy and thick. But it will do the job.

blindhandyman-ow...@yahoogroups.com
http://www.acbradio.org/pweb/index.php?module=pagemaster&PAGE_user_op=view_page&PAGE_id=33&MMN_position=47:29
Or

Visit The Blind Handy Man Files Page To Review Contributions From Various
List Members At The Following address: