  From: Lee A. Stone
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, October 07, 2009 12:36 PM
  Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] Cleaning artificial plants

  let them have a shower. what i am suggesting is if you have a hand
  held unit in you shower then turn it on and spray them good all over
  and tip to thes ide and like a small child let them stand ona towel
  until they are at least almost dry. if it was summer i would suggest
  taking them outside ith a fine spray of the garden hose. Lee

  On Wed, Oct
  07, 2009 at 09:49:25AM -0400, Nancy Hill

  --
  Far back in the mists of ancient time, in the great and glorious days of the
  former Galactic Empire, life was wild, rich and largely tax free.

  Mighty starships plied their way between exotic suns, seeking adventure and
  reward among the furthest reaches of Galactic space. In those days, spirits
  were brave, the stakes were high, men were real men, women were real women
  and small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri were real small furry creatures
  from Alpha Centauri. And all dared to brave unknown terrors, to do mighty
  deeds, to boldly split infinitives that no man had split before -- and thus
  was the Empire forged.
  .