that should get you onto " good mornng America"  resubmit your photo's
to other places . Lee

 On Wed, Oct 07,
2009 at 08:26:40PM -0400, Lenny McHugh wrote:
> Well, I must assume that I did not win. Every month the saw mill from which
> I purchase my wood has a photo project contest. I submitted a photograph of
> the plant stand that I made for Karen, for September. I thought it is the
> nicest piece that I made. For this table I wrote a descriptive poem for
> Karen. The poem really describes the table as well as my feelings. It is as
> follows:
> To Karen with Love,
>
> I am a closet romantic, meaning that I often have warm thoughts that I just
> can?t seem to be able to say.
>
> When I was designing and building this special table for you I had these
> thoughts:
>
> The strong white oak legs remind me how supportive you have always been to
> me.
>
> The gentle taper that I made on the legs reminds me  of how gentle and kind
> you are.
>
> The rich red cherry table top reminds me of all of your overflowing Love,
> color red is the color of the heart.
>
> The classical three bead decorative design in the aprons reminds me of  how
> classy you are.
>
> The decorative Forget-Me-Not flower tile in the table top makes me think of
> all of the wonderful times that we had.
>
> The warm color purple of the flowers is most appropriate since it is a blend
> of red and blue, or hot and cold, since you indeed are a very warm person.
> Purple is also the color of royalty again most fitting.
>
> ---
> Please visit my home page; it is motivational, inspirational and humorous
> with many resources for the blind.
> http://www.lennymchugh.com
> Lenny
> Please Copy and Paste into New Message to pass along. Use BCC line when
> addressing.
> Help stop identity theft.
>

> ------------------------------------

> blindhandyman-ow...@yahoogroups.com
> http://www.acbradio.org/pweb/index.php?module=pagemaster&PAGE_user_op=view_page&PAGE_id=33&MMN_position=47:29
> Or

> Visit The Blind Handy Man Files Page To Review Contributions From Various
> List Members At The Following address:
> http://www.jaws-users.com/JAWS/handyman/
>
> Visit the archives page at the following address
>
> If you would like to join the JAWS Users List, then visit the following
> address for more information:
> http://www.jaws-users.com/
> For a complete list of email commands pertaining to the Blind Handy Man list
> just send a blank message to:

Far back in the mists of ancient time, in the great and glorious days of the
former Galactic Empire, life was wild, rich and largely tax free.

Mighty starships plied their way between exotic suns, seeking adventure and
reward among the furthest reaches of Galactic space.  In those days, spirits
were brave, the stakes were high, men were real men, women were real women
and small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri were real small furry creatures
from Alpha Centauri.  And all dared to brave unknown terrors, to do mighty
deeds, to boldly split infinitives that no man had split before -- and thus
was the Empire forged.
.