  From: Tom Fowle
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, October 08, 2009 1:25 PM
  Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] Compound curve gauge.

    Dale,
  sounds a most interesting gizmo.

  Presuming your router is offset say an inch and a half or something from the
  gauge, would not the curves radius have to be changed to be shallower on
  inside curves and sharper on outside curves so as to get the correct cut?

  this could of course be done by making a properly sized marker block to
follow the
  curve as the tool would do. Hmmm, Maybe I'm wrong.

  Let us know how it works out,

  Also, how sharp a radius can you make with it?

  Thanks
  Tom Fowle