Well... so long as they don't put out a male enhancement pill next...
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Eric
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Friday, October 09, 2009 2:56 AM
  Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] Suggestions on a New Cordless Drill

    I have tried many drills, and now will buy nothing but Ridgid. You can only
get them at the Home Depot, but they are well worth it. In fact, I was so
impressed with it, I buy everything Ridgid now. I actually bought my drill back
in 2001 when they were giving a life-time warrentee and that even includes the
batteries. Haven't had one problem with it, and my friends have comprable
priced drills, and mine beats them in lasting and power every time.

  Eric