Hey Lenny:

I highly recommend the link twist belts.  I have replaced the belts on my
equipment with them.  The drill press was one of the
first.  The 2 tools I noticed the most improvement was the drill press and my
band saw.

Just measure all your belts for length.  Add up the total feet.  Buy enough
packages of the link twist belt material.  Construct
new belts with the proper number of links to make the same size belts.  The
link twist belts are not cut to size.  One adds or
removes links as needed.  The links are small enough you never have to worry
about having a belt too large or too small.  In fact,
you might have to remove a link or 2 after your belt gets worked in.

I always like going on a Grizzly pilgrimage.  I wish I could join you.  I
remember when I got my table saw, planer and jointer.  It
was a once in a lifetime deal.  It was like mega Christmas.  There was just
under 1 ton of stuff in a 1/2 ton truck.

Anyway, hope you get to head that way tomorrow.  Better buy that Wife a nice
dinner or something.  :)

Terry
On Fri, 16 Oct 2009 18:09:40 -0400you write: