  From: Tom Fowle
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, October 22, 2009 1:47 PM
  Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] The Bosch Talking tape measure.

    The two tapes ave very similarly made, button functions and layout
  are a bit different and the battery compartments are different, but the
  basic case etc. looks nearly identical.

  Tom Fowle

  On Thu, Oct 22, 2009 at 11:51:16AM -0400, Eric wrote:
  > I just got onto caretec's web site and added this thing to cart. It's 99
euros which equals out to $149.49 in US, ouch! I wish I knew if it was more
rugged than the cobalt one. Then it would be worth the extra money.