From: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com [mailto:blindhandy...@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of Lenny McHugh
Sent: Friday, October 23, 2009 9:13 AM
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] new tape measure

I primarily use it in the basement for wood working projects. I found by
removing the belt clip I can fairly quickly set up my miter saw. By locking
down the blade and the belt clip removed it can easily be held against the
blade and back of the saw to keep it straight.I have used it to measure
window blinds among many other things.