Hi,

Not trying to be funny but this sounds just like my cigar cutter.

Take care,

Ed Przybylek

From: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com [mailto:blindhandy...@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of Matt
Sent: Sunday, October 25, 2009 11:10 AM
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [BlindHandyMan] What is a clip it?

Someone gave me a clip it. It's some kind of cutter, I figure for cutting
hoses?
Has three holes, your fingers go in the two outer holes, and you pull out on
one side and it slides a raizer out of the middle hole. Then you put
whatever you want to cut in the middle hole, push the blade back in and it
clips it.
I realize that's it's function, but what is it designed for?
Is it to cut hoses as I suspect?
It'll just go in a drawer in my shop. Someone had left it in someone else's
car, and they had given it to me, as it was of no use to them...
I really don't see it being much use to me.
But it's interesting.

Matt