Hi all,
some months ago there was a lot of discussion on a measuring stick. I
seam to remember that you slide a stick in to a tube and lock it
somehow. Unfortunately I have lost the email describing how to build one
of these things.
I have a talking tape measure, but I would like some sort of telescopic
thing I can take a measurement between two pieces and transfer that
measurement to a piece of timber before cutting it off to the same length.
I don't need to know how many millimetres it is just to keep that length.
 Hope you all understand what I am trying to do.
Max.