Hi,

My wife has spotted some mold that is growing on the exterior of my home.
It is in a corner where the eve meets the  house.  It looks like it is on
the stucco, but may be on the wood as well.  What is the best way of
removing it?  I'm going to look around for more, but I am concerned.  We
have termites too!  The house is falling *smile*

Does mold start growing because of the moisture in the air and nutrients
being available on the outside?  Or can it start on the inside and work its
way out?  My kids have been getting sick lately and wonder if it could be a
contributing factor.

So, if you have recommendations on how to treat the areas along with clean
up or protective gear, I'd appreciate it.

Thank you,

Keith