  From: Dale Leavens
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, November 14, 2009 6:07 PM
  Subject: [BlindHandyMan] Help with air fittings

  I am looking or some help and information on air fittings probably from some
of you who hang around mechanics shops.

  I am wanting to set up a bit of a network with a couple of points outside,
the driveway and the back yard for example and a couple of points at opposite
ends of my basement. There happens to be a sale at
  boss tools but I am unfamiliar with some of the terminology.

  There are a couple of 1 to 3 manifolds, one describes an M-style couplings.
What are m-style couplings?

  I believe I would really prefer some sort of device which would permit me to
select which part of the network to charge with maybe a ball valve, if these
have such they don't describe them as such. Just that it seems unnecessary to
charge yards and yards of hose when I only need one.

  Are you aware of such a device or must I fabricate some sort of panel?

  There will probably be more questions in due course.

  Thanks.