From: Andrew J. LaPointe
To: Blindhandyman@Yahoogroups.Com
Sent: Sunday, November 15, 2009 5:10 PM
Subject: [BlindHandyMan] black and Decker vac combo

Hi, there was an info mercial last Sunday on a tri-vac with 12volt. Suppose
to be able to vac stairs and blow leaves and with a push of a button, vac
the leaves into a bag while mulching. It costs $104.00 with shipping and
was wondering if anyone else heard this and what you think.
Do you know of a good blower-vac that is easy to use without sight? Thanks
for any support and advice. Andy

Andrew J. LaPointe
Commissioner, Salem Commission on Disabilities
President, Friends of the Salem Council on Aging
34 Raymond Ave.
Salem, MA. 01970
978-745-4289
e-mail alapoint...@comcast.net