  From: Paul
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Friday, November 20, 2009 11:53 PM
  Subject: [BlindHandyMan] The Lone Measurer

  Hi all
  I've been doing a little measuring lately. When mum learnt of my recent
  purchase of a talking tape measure she promptly said that I didn't need her
  help anymore. So, I proceeded to try measuring what I needed, but found it
  difficult to keep the end of the tape measure hooked on the end of what I
  was measuring. Has anyone else had this problem? How'd you deal with it? Or
  did you just have someone hold the end of the tape measure for you?

  Thanks
  Paul