Hi All,

Lately, I feel like there is more of a dip in the bathtu, moving towards the
front of the tub.
Of course, I know it's supposed to slope downward or have a slight decline,
in order for the water to drain, but it feels as if that decline is getting
steeper.
How can we determine if the floor underneath is giving way or needs repair?
This is just my observation, but it's starting to worry me.
It may be nothing, but I'd like to err on the side of caution!

Thanks.

Claudia
MSN:  cdelreal1...@sbcglobal.net

Skype:  claudiadr2009

Join either of my groups; the first is for visually-impaired women, while
the other is for people wishing to discuss homemaking issues.
our-safe-haven-subscr...@googlegroups.com
makinghouseworkeasier-subscr...@googlegroups.com