Dale and/or bob,

Having never used these, what are the advantages or applications of the
angled ones?

Al -----Original Message-----
From: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com [mailto:blindhandy...@yahoogroups.com]on
Behalf Of Dale Leavens
Sent: Saturday, December 05, 2009 10:16 AM
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] Aligning a saw blade when ripping

  Lee Valley also sells the angle blocks and also in a nice plastic case. I
think but don't know for sure that they are made by Veritas.

  I have tried labeling the angle blocks with braille attached to the foam
in the case because there are so many of them and I thought it would be
easier to select one without having to count but my Dymo tape doesn't stick
very well to the molded foam.

  My set-up blocks usually live in a drawer in my router table along with a
step gauge one of the kids bought me which is really useful in setting bit
height. The step gauge is only good to eighth increments but mostly that is
about what one needs.