Alrighty, thanks for the info. I'll have to give those cats a call
tomorrow.  At present, I have a talking tape measure and a plastic braille
ruler that is not very useful when working with a table and/or a sawsall.

Feel free to visit my website and my blog and learn more about me
and what I stand for.

My Website http://www.shellworld.net/~riverwind
My Blog http://windraven13.livejournal.com/