  From: Dave Mitchell
  To: blind handyman
  Sent: Sunday, December 06, 2009 11:30 AM
  Subject: [BlindHandyMan] Cordless Hedge Trimmer

  Hi All, Back on the list after a long absence.

  I'm looking for a light to medium duty cordless hedge trimmer.
  Any recommendations on battery voltage and maker and model?
  I would prefer one with double cut instead of single action blades.

  Thanks very much, Mitch

database 4665 (20091206) __________

  http://www.eset.com

database 4665 (20091206) __________