  From: Geno
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, December 29, 2009 3:01 PM
  Subject: [BlindHandyMan] New member

  Well you got your snow and here in Portland, ME. Next to Casco Bay and the
  Northern Atlantic Ocean.. Went with shovel in hand this morning, 22 degrees
  and blowing 20 MPH level off the Northern part of the bay to shovel, City
  law, sidewalks clear 24 hours after a storm, Removing the inch and half of
  snow off the 120 brick foot long sidewalk. Off the driveway to with a thin
  layer of ice.. As was rain first then the snow.. Sun was kind of out and
  though would work the black-top and could chop and remove.. Listen to the
  weather and Noah Weather said winds moving up to 30 MPH steady and gusting
  50 for the next three days.. That the temperature would start dropping and
  by sundown the wind chill would be well below30 below zero.. Little after 3
  and it is 14 degrees! Want to come up from Florida and help? Just a normal
  day in Maine... Geno