From: Dale Leavens
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, December 29, 2009 2:41 PM
Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] insulation question& Coldness statement.

It is only minus 18 C today which is around 0F but with about 25 Kilometer
per hour wind it was uncomfortable waiting around for the guy to fill my
propane tank. I've got some ribs smoking outside, they'll take a while
<GRIN> So far this year I think we have only had one night where it got down
to minus 30C which would be about 22 below Fahrenheit By minus 40 the two
scales meet then the Fahrenheit numbers begin to increment very rapidly. As
a kid I remember walking to school at beyond 60 below back when we used
Fahrenheit which would be about minus 51C. They now take the school buses
off the road for some reason at minus 40C, we didn't even have school busses
to take off the road. They all have two way radios and of course large
numbers of kids will have cell phones.

If I was Han Solo I'd probably pet my wookie