Well, today I went for almost a mile walk. Most of the sidewalks were
cleared but there was an occasional icy spot. I had no problem walking on
the clear dry pavement and could tell when on ice but no sliding. Once or
twice my foot slid less than an inch.  then later we had to go looking for a
new microwave. I kept my boots on with the ultra grip lite attached. Walked
across a dry parking lot into wall-mart and walked all around the store with
not removing them or experiencing any difference than just walking with the
boots. When we came out there was a light covering of snow and again no
problem.
I talked to the manufacturer about sizing. I want to get some for my wife
and daughters. He told me that his wife wears a size 6 and uses the very
small. For my wife size 8 they suggested a small. If there is any problem
with the size exchange is no problem. I also learned that there is a life
time warranty against manufacturer defects.
---
Please visit my home page; it is motivational, inspirational and humorous
with many resources for the blind.
http://www.lennymchugh.com
Lenny
Please Copy and Paste into New Message to pass along. Use BCC line when
addressing.
Help stop identity theft.

blindhandyman-ow...@yahoogroups.com
http://www.acbradio.org/pweb/index.php?module=pagemaster&PAGE_user_op=view_page&PAGE_id=33&MMN_position=47:29
Or

http://www.jaws-users.com/JAWS/handyman/

If you would like to join the JAWS Users List, then visit the following address
for more information:
http://www.jaws-users.com/