From: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com [mailto:blindhandy...@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of Lenny McHugh
Sent: Tuesday, January 05, 2010 4:33 PM
To: handyman-blind
Subject: [BlindHandyMan] toilet supply line exploded

My daughter has a major mess in her home. The toilet supply line exploded.
It is one of the flex lines and is about ten years old. I never saw one
explode before. Her dining room had a major rain storm. there is about two
inches of the supply line blown away It is a good thing that they were home
when it happened. If it would have happened when they were at work I don't
think they would have a ceiling to repaint and patch. One of the drywall
seams actually washed out.
I am wondering if I should replace my flex lines. They are older than hers.
---
Please visit my home page; it is motivational, inspirational and humorous
with many resources for the blind.
http://www.lennymchugh.com
Lenny
Please Copy and Paste into New Message to pass along. Use BCC line when
addressing.
Help stop identity theft.

------------------------------------

blindhandyman-ow...@yahoogroups.com
http://www.acbradio.org/pweb/index.php?module=pagemaster&PAGE_user_op=view_p
age&PAGE_id=33&MMN_position=47:29
Or

Visit The Blind Handy Man Files Page To Review Contributions From Various
List Members At The Following address:
http://www.jaws-users.com/JAWS/handyman/

If you would like to join the JAWS Users List, then visit the following
address for more information:
http://www.jaws-users.com/