  From: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:blindhandy...@yahoogroups.com]on Behalf Of Dan Rossi
  Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 2010 10:07 PM
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] wireless bad thing detectors.

  Bob,

  Very good point about the propane. I've read that as well, but forget
  about it, since I've never known anyone to heat with propane. I think
  that is because I've typically lived in cold climates. I think propane
  heat is more common in places where heat is not a necessity. I could be
  wrong there though.

  --
  Blue skies.
  Dan Rossi