Terry offered.

> I'll be happy to describe a procedure to set a band saw fence if anyone is
> interested.

I would be interested in that procedure.

Regards.

Max.  K 4 O D S.

Email: m...@maxsmusicplace.com

Transistor site http://www.funwithtransistors.net
Vacuum tube site: http://www.funwithtubes.net

To subscribe to the fun with transistors group send an email to.
funwithtransistors-subscr...@yahoogroups.com

funwithtubes-subscr...@yahoogroups.com