I had a money clip with a knife blade that folds into it and forgot about it
and they took it from me when I went to Florida last year.

From: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com [mailto:blindhandy...@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of Bob Kennedy
Sent: Sunday, January 17, 2010 9:49 PM
To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] multipurpose tool

If it has a blade on it, those security people will keep it for you. Like
they are doing you such a favor.

My son had one when we were going through an airport and they were going to
keep it. I said I'd mail it home first. We were lucky though. We were able
to stop the luggage tram and put it in his suit case.

I have actually forgotten about it and had a knife in my carry on bag and
got away with it. I used to take a combination tool with a knife blade, a
bottle opener a can opener and a cork screw. I called it my bar tending
tool. It actually came with a bottle of after shave someone gave me. I
definitely used it more then the after shave.