  From: Betsy Whitney
  To: blindhandyman@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, January 24, 2010 11:29 AM
  Subject: Re: [BlindHandyMan] electrical outlet question

  First, I know nothing about electricity. With
  that in mind, would it be possible to change the
  light switch box to either a switch and an
  acceptable socket, or eliminate the light switch
  entirely and make it a socket? I don't know if a
  light is needed in the space and perhaps a lamp
  could be plugged in when needed.
  Just pondering,
  Betsy