Rick,

For the JAWS Dictionary entry, you will need to enter it exactly how it appears
in the subject line.
What you wrote was exactly the same except you need to put a capital M in Man.

~~~~~

To receive my Daily Devotion, Word Of Wisdom & Daily Bible reading, please send
a blank email to:
donniedailydelights-subscr...@yahoogroups.com

Please join us on Skype Monday thru Friday at 8:00 EST for our Morning Skype
Prayer Time.

Contact Me At:
Donnie Parrett
1956 Asa Flat Road